In response to the global Covid-19 Pandemic, we will continue to follow a strict safety protocol, following CDC guidelines, as outlined below:
1. Screening questions asked prior to your visit and at your visit to determine if you can come into our office. These questions apply to all of our staff as well.
2. Temperature check in the privacy of a room once you come to your appointment. Same applies to staff prior to working that day.
3. All staff and patients are required to wear masks.
4. Each patient will be scheduled one hour apart to allow extensive cleaning and we are staggering all Physical Therapist’s schedules to maintain social distancing.
5. Maintaining the highest sanitary levels via handwashing, use of purell, use of surface disinfectant before and after use of necessary equipment.
6. To maintain social distancing in our reception area, people accompanying those over 18 years old are required to wait outside our clinic. To make social distancing more effective, patients are asked to come to their appointment no more than 5 minutes prior to their time and there is a very short wait for patients to begin their treatment.
Again, our staff’s and every patient’s health and safety will be our utmost priority while trying to continue in-clinic care.
Please be safe and be well.
ProAction Physical Therapy is a therapist-owned and operated practice, committed to helping patients since 2001. Founder, Rachel Miller, PT, OCS, and Certified Running Coach, created an environment where patients receive the highest quality of care in a one-on-one setting. Through individualized, progressive physical therapy, our highly trained team of professional Physical Therapists provide the most successful and comprehensive rehabilitation possible.
We stress the importance of individualized care – not just focusing on your pain, but also focusing on you and your needs. Our unique setting allows us the time to determine your specific needs and precise ways in which we can help. Each patient is scheduled in individual appointment slots, so the focus is on YOU.
Who We Are
We provide thorough evaluations and individualized treatment programs for musculoskeletal conditions and injuries, sports injuries, and more. We also offer specialized programs in aquatic physical therapy, running injury treatment and prevention, dance rehabilitation and injury prevention, and dry needling. We see patients of all ages, from adolescents to elderly seniors.
No matter how your injury or physical limitation occurred, ProAction Physical Therapists will lay the foundation for your recovery and will work with you every step of the way.