Our ProAction PT team wishes all of our clients and their families a New Year full of hope and promise of a brighter future. As we leave a very challenging 2020 behind, we wish to extend our sincere gratitude to all of you who have supported us in many different ways to be able to continue to deliver the personalized care we are know for. We look forward to our continued partnership with you, providing you with the best individualized Physical Therapy services in 2021 and beyond. ProAction is celebrating our 20th anniversary this year. We will continue to practice social distancing, wearing masks, and taking all other precautions to keep you safe and healthy. We are fortunate to be able to inform you that all of our staff has completed the vaccination process of the Moderna vaccine.
In response to the global Covid-19 Pandemic, we will continue to follow a strict safety protocol, following CDC guidelines as outlined below:
1. Screening questions asked prior to your visit and at your visit to determine if you can come into our office. These questions apply to all of our staff as well.
2. Temperature check in the privacy of a room once you come to your appointment. Same applies to staff prior to working that day.
3. All staff and patients are required to wear masks.
4. Maintaining the highest sanitary levels via handwashing, use of purell, use of surface disinfectant before and after use of necessary equipment.
5. To maintain social distancing in our reception area, people accompanying those over 18 years old are required to wait outside our clinic. To make social distancing more effective, patients are asked to come to their appointment no more than 5 minutes prior to their time and there is a very short wait for patients to begin their treatment.
Again, our staff’s and every patient’s health and safety will be our utmost priority while trying to continue in-clinic care.
Please be safe and be well.